Dictionary of DNA and Genome Technology.
Book format: An electronic version of a printed book that can be read on a computer or handheld device designed specifically for this purpose.
Publisher: Wiley-Blackwell: 1 edition (21 Dec. 2007)
By: Paul Singleton (Author)
- More up–:to–:date than existing textbooks in many aspects of DNA technology with over 1,000 references from mainstream journals
- Clear explanations of terms, techniques, and tests, including commercial systems, with detailed coverage of many important procedures and methods
- Explains not only well–:established methodology but includes new technology and data from the latest research journals, going well beyond the remit of most science dictionaries
- Essay–:style entries on many major topics to assist newcomers to the field
- Covers topics relevant to medicine (diagnosis and gene therapy): veterinary science: biotechnology: biochemistry: pharmaceutical science/drug development: molecular biology: microbiology: epidemiology: genomics: environmental science: plant science/agriculture: taxonomy: and forensic science
|The message text:|